If you are not happy with any aspects of our work or our people, please tell us — we may be able to give further explanation of our actions, or improve things if our performance is less than it should be. We are committed to taking all complaints seriously, and dealing with them in a timely manner.
Equally, we would be pleased to hear any compliments on what we do — it is always good to know that our work is appreciated. And your comments help know what is working well.
How to make a complaint or give a compliment
1. To speak to us about your complaint or compliment, please initially contact Womankind’s Complaints Co-ordinator.
We will endeavour to resolve your query as promptly as possible. We will acknowledge your complaint within 14 days, investigate your concern within three months and advise you promptly of the outcome. We will also pass on any compliments to those most directly responsible for particular successes.
This policy is open to all overseas partners, supporters, donors, suppliers and all others who work with us, as well as the general public in the UK and beyond.
2. In the event that a complaint relating to fundraising is not resolved to your satisfaction, you should contact the Fundraising Standards Board within 2 months of receiving our response. The FRSB will investigate your complaint and report their findings to you within 30 days. If you are still dissatisfied you can ask the Board of Directors of the FRSB to look again at your complaint. Their decision will be made within 60 days and will be final. Womankind Worldwide agrees to abide by the decision made by the FRSB Board.
3. Where your concern relates to:
- Dishonest handling of funds
- Misapplication of charitable funds
- Actions that contravene Womankind Worldwide’s trust deed or charity law
- Actions that threaten to bring Womankind Worldwide into disrepute
you should contact the Charity Commission.
56-64 Leonard Street
London EC2A 4LT
Tel: + 44 (0) 20 720 7065 0384
61 London Fruit Exchange
London E1 6EP
Tel: +44 (0) 845 402 5442
P.O. Box 1227
Liverpool L69 3UG
Tel: +44 (0) 845 3000 218