Request a speaker
- Want to know what it’s like to be a woman in Afghanistan?
- What to hear about some of the ways women are standing up for their rights in Peru?
- Want to find out more about how you can help women transform their lives in Ethiopia?
Womankind’s volunteer speakers are happy to come and talk to you about our work empowering women around the world and to support your fundraising efforts.
“Raising awareness on women’s issues is a major part of the fight against inequality and it’s an honour to do this for Womankind. I am always blown away when I hear the stories of challenges faced and overcome by these powerful women. My aim is to spread the word and galvanise support so this essential work can continue.” Sarah Tatham, volunteer speaker
Get in touch
If your school, community group, network or workplace would like one of our speakers to attend an event, please contact us:
- Email Tom Travell at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tell us about your talk or event e.g. date, time, place, numbers, specific focus
- Request supporting materials e.g. leaflets, posters
- Please give us as much notice as possible