Volunteer at our office
Fundraising & Marketing Volunteer
The Fundraising and Marketing Volunteer will primarily be supporting the fundraising and marketing team to market Womankind to supporters and the general public and to assist in the administration and promotion of fundraising events and campaigns.
Closing date for applications: Thursday 27th June
Interview Date: 4th and 5th July
Communications & Research Volunteer
The Communications & Research Volunteer will primarily be supporting the Communications Manager to research the history of Womankind Worldwide and its place in the wider movement for international women’s rights, collect resources and create materials ahead of our 25th anniversary celebrations in March 2014.
Closing date: 24 June 2013
What we offer volunteers
Firsthand experience of working in an international development organisation
- An opportunity to develop skills and experience in a particular area such as programmactic work, policy and advocacy, fundraising and communications
- An opportunity for training and development
- Volunteers will receive lunch and travel expenses
- Provide references on request.
What we expect from our volunteers
- A commitment of 2 – 3 days a week for no less than 3 months
- A commitment to Womankind’s values
Please note: we do not send volunteers overseas