We regularly produce reports bringing together the experiences and expertise of our partner organisations in Africa, Asia and Latin America.
- From The Ground Up - Summary (2012)
- From The Ground Up - Full Report (2012)
- In collaboration with ActionAid and the Institute of Development Studies, Womankind asked researchers to visit local communities in five countries – Afghanistan, Liberia, Nepal, Pakistan and Sierra Leone - to talk to women about their views on peace and their actions to promote it.
- Putting women’s rights into the Arms Trade Treaty (2012) Womankind contributed to this Gender Action for Peace and Security network report arguing that the new treaty text and criteria should refer to gender-based armed violence. The report also sets out how the treaty could be implemented in a way which protects women’s rights.
- Taking Stock Zimbabwe: An assessment of women’s rights (2011) The report is the first Zimbabwe edition of Womankind Worldwide’s ‘Taking Stock’ series. The series began in 2002 providing an overview of women’s rights in the countries we work in. This report reflects upon and celebrates important advancements in women’s rights in Zimbabwe whilst drawing attention to remaining challenges. It also sets out wide-ranging recommendations. This report draws upon the expert knowledge and experience of our partners and the broader women’s movement in Zimbabwe.
- Taking Stock Zimbabwe summary: An assessment of women’s rights (2011) This is the summary of the first Zimbabwe edition of Womankind Worldwide’s ‘Taking Stock’ series.
- 2009 CEDAW – the Thirty Year Struggle for Equality Womankind and their partners share their experiences of using CEDAW as a tool to improve the lives of women and set out recommendations for the more effective impact of CEDAW.
- 2009 Who Pays the Price – The impact of the global economic recession on women in developing countries Policy brief highlighting the implications of the financial crisis on women in developing countries and proposing key recommendations for policymakers.
- 2008 Taking Stock Update: Afghan women and girls seven years on The latest edition of a series investigating the impact of the current situation on Afghan women and priorities for reform to improve the situation for women in the country.
- 2008 Stop the bus I want to get on-lessons from campaigns to end violence against women in South Africa, Zimbabwe and Ghana
- 2008 Speaking out – promoting women as decision makers worldwide A practical guide on campaigning for the inclusion of women in public life.
- 2007 Tackling Violence Against women – a worldwide approach A practical guide to campaigning on violence against women and girls.
- 2006 FGM – Religious and Legal Perspectives Conference ReportConference Report bringing together views and perspectives of religious leaders, scholars and civil society representatives on religious teachings and legal practices on FGM.
- 2006 Taking Stock Update Afghan Women and Girls Five years on Third edition in a series investigating the situation of women and girls in Afghanistan five years after the fall of the Taliban regime.