Reports, briefings and guidance bringing together the experiences and expertise of our team in the UK and our partner organisations in Africa, Asia and Latin America.
- Reports and research (including those produced by One World Action)
- Briefings and responses
- Partner reports and briefings
Here are some highlights:
- Women’s Rights Advocacy Toolkit (2012) Our toolkit and training pack supports women’s organisations and activists to advocate for change.
- Leaders for change: Why support women's rights organisations? pdf (2013) Examples of the essential roles that women’s rights organisations are playing in advancing women’s rights around the world, based on existing research and the learning of Womankind’s partners. It makes the case for increasing funding to southern women’s rights organisations and explores promising approaches to achieve this.
- From The Ground Up - Summary pdf (2012) Summary of joint research with ActionAid and IDS into women’s perspectives on peace.
- From The Ground Up - Full Report pdf (2012) Full version of joint research with ActionAid and IDS into women’s perspectives on peace.
- Violence Against Women Guidance - Theory of Change (2012) Guidance on effective work to tackle violence against women and girls produced by Womankind for DFID
- Practical Guidance on Community Programming on Violence against Women and Girls (2012) Guidance on effective work to tackle violence against women and girls produced by Womankind for DFID
- Guidance on Monitoring and Evaluation for Violence against Women Programmes (2012) Guidance on effective work to tackle violence against women and girls produced by Womankind for DFID
- Taking Stock Zimbabwe summary: An assessment of women’s rights (2011) This is the summary of the first Zimbabwe edition of Womankind Worldwide’s ‘Taking Stock’ series.
- Who Pays the Price? (2009) Policy brief highlighting the implications of the financial crisis on women in developing countries and proposing key recommendations for policymakers.
- Taking Stock: Afghan women and girls (2008) The latest edition of a series investigating the impact of the current situation on Afghan women and priorities for reform to improve the situation for women in the country.
- Female Genital Mutilation: Religious and Legal Perspectives (2006) Conference Report bringing together views and perspectives of religious leaders, scholars and civil society representatives on religious teachings and legal practices on FGM.