Your company, organisation or network can partner with us to create lasting, positive change; demonstrate your corporate social responsibility while you make an impact on the lives of women and girls worldwide.
Cause related marketing
- Optibac Probiotics are promoting Womankind and our work on every pack of For Women, a natural probiotic for women’s intimate health. They are also donating 20p - £1 (depending on the pack size) for every pack sold, to empower women to challenge violence and discrimination.
- Stand4 a social enterprise that links everyday items to social causes has partnered with Womankind for their Gender Equality Sock and will be donating 75p for every pair sold.
- Lauren Hunt Jewellery designs and produces beautiful jewellery with ethical integrity and donates a proportion of sales to Womankind.
- Kochiba supports Womankind with a £2 donation for every natural wood watch sold.
Partnerships for Good
- Smart women's tailor Gormley & Gamble have partnered with Womankind to donate a percentage of their sales to us in 2016-17. Gormley & Gamble are also joining forces with perfumery Miller Harris to hold two exciting events for Womankind in Autumn 2016.
- Independent, Scandinavian inspired, women's retailer No Ordinary Suit are supporting Womankind by donating £1 per item sold online, with an additional £1 donation for every three items sold. They are also holding various promotions in aid of Womankind throughout the year.
- Savoo uses their online search tool and vouchers to give back to charity. When someone searches using their engine we get donations and they give 50% of their commission to us when someone gets a voucher or discount deal through them. Win win!
- Bloomsbury Publishing host an annual literary evening of Women, Literature and Feminism in aid of Womankind. In 2015 the event featured leading feminist thinkers and authors Laura Bates, Jacqueline Rose, Georgina Harding and Harriet Minter.
- Miller Harris host fragrance events in aid of Womankind taking guests on a journey through their signature scents and offering discounts and goody bags on the night. In 2016 they are partnering with Gormley & Gamble to host two unique events in the Autumn.
Choose us as your Charity of the Year
Challenge our creative fundraising team to design a range of initiatives for a successful year-long partnership. We’ll inspire your employees to get involved and show you the impact your support is having.
The Association of Women Solicitors chose us as their Charity of the Year 2014. They raised over £6,000 through a range of events.
Support a project
Support a Womankind project – from safe houses to legal advice and skills training – or donate to a particular country or area of work.
The Body Shop Foundation supported our work in Afghanistan through sales of their Dragon Fruit Lip Butter in the Middle East.
Rally your colleagues to team up and take part in one of our exciting challenge events, from 100-mile cycle rides to half marathons to swimming the Serpentine.
RenaissanceRe employees ran the London Marathon for Womankind in 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015. The company has also match-funded all employee donations raising over £54,000 in four years.
Could you donate a sensational raffle or auction prize to support one of our fundraising events? It’s a simple but valuable way to contribute to our work.
The River Café, Ozone, The Modern Pantry, Hawksmoor Guildhall, Bolney Wine Estate, the Photographer's Gallery and the Institute of Contemporary Art have all donated raffle prizes for Womankind’s events.
What your company’s support can achieve
- £200 provides a woman in Nepal with a year's rent after she was made homeless following the devastating earthquakes last year.
- £3,780 can provide economic empowerment and skills training for survivors of violence in an Ethiopian safe house for a year.
- £40,000 could fund our project in Uganda for one year. NAWOU supports women to know their rights and how to claim them. They raise awareness of violence against women, provide information to women about counselling and legal support, train community leaders on women's rights and help women to save money and take out business loans.
Get in touch
Please contact Jacqui Clinton, Director of Fundraising & Marketing (maternity cover), 020 3567 5930 to discuss a potential corporate partnership. She will be happy to talk through the options with you and answer any questions you may have.